STICKLEY FURNITURE MISSION. STICKLEY FURNITURE
Stickley Furniture Mission. Contemporary Furniture Brand
Stickley Furniture Mission
- Gustav Stickley (March 9, 1858 – April 21, 1942) was a manufacturer of furniture and the leading proselytizer for the American Arts and Crafts movement, an extension of the British Arts and Crafts movement.
- An important assignment carried out for political, religious, or commercial purposes, typically involving travel
- An organization or institution involved in a long-term assignment in a foreign country
- A group of people taking part in such an assignment
- an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission"
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
Arts and Crafts Style Morris Chair - Cherry Spindel Light
This "Morris" Chair is sized to provide comfort and luxury for your child's first 3 to 4 years. The Arts and Crafts design is known as "four square", where it is as wide as it is deep. This design lends itself very well to infants because it is very sturdy and difficult to tip. This is a solid, heavy, wide and deep chair. The chair measures: 16" wide x 18" deep and 20" tall. The, upholstered, seat (11 ? x 11 ?) is 6" high at the front and angles down to 5 ?" at the back. The back can be placed in 4 different positions, from straight up to appox. 45°. The first three positions are controlled by two oversized wooden, moveable, pegs. The last, fully reclined position is arrived at by leaving the back rest on the permanently mounted, safety, pegs. The classic design and overall appearance makes this chair a welcome addition to, most, any style of living area. You children can now feel more like part of the family with a chair that is as nice as the big people's chairs.
New Stickley Furniture, 1956
Love the pose. They must have been so proud to get it. My parents-in-law were married in 1955, and got this bedroom set in 1956. We now have it in our home.
Label on Library Desk
This Stickley Bros. Library desk was a gift from my Grandfather.
thomasville furniture pricing
singer furniture company
moving furniture from
paine furniture company boston
nerbaska furniture mart
furniture stores western mass
furniture for pet
baby furniture store miami
interisland hotel furniture
design leather furniture